Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts will be in your neighborhood selling delicious popcorn. Your purchase helps keep them involved in camping, leadership development and doing community service projects. 70% of your purchase stays in the Council to support Scouting locally! Thank you helping continue the great tradition of Scouting.
Why Sell Popcorn !
- Everybody loves popcorn!
- Popcorn is popular with customers. (3 out 4 people will buy)
- Average unit makes $1,500 to $2,000 in profit.
- Prizes for the Boys (they love to earn prizes!)
- It taste great and it’s very nutritious.
Two ways to sell (direct and booth sales)
- You’ll raise enough funds for a whole year’s program.
- Boys build confidence, self-esteem and people skills.
- All the profits stay local to support individual units and council programs.
Check out their great products at their website, www.campmasters.org
Everything that you need to have a successful popcorn sale is located on our resources page.
Cimarron Council #474 | Boy Scouts of America | PO Box 3146 | 317 North Grand |Enid, OK 73701
P: 580.234.3652 | F: 580.234.3537 | council(at)cimarronbsa.org
The Cimarron Council is a JTE Gold Council